There are some useful things on the side menu to try out.
Click the button at the top to see the menu.
If you have something fun to put here, please tell me.
The number of unique orders for cards in a standard 52 card deck.
Set a timer to count down 52! seconds (that's 8.0658x10^67 seconds)
- Stand on the equator, and take a step forward every billion years
- When you've circled the earth once, take a drop of water from the Pacific Ocean, and keep going
- When the Pacific Ocean is empty, lay a sheet of paper down, refill the ocean and carry on.
- When your stack of paper reaches the sun, take a look at the timer.
The 3 left-most digits won't have changed. 8.063x10^67 seconds left to go. You have to repeat the whole process 1000 times to get 1/3 of the way through that time. 5.385x10^67 seconds left to go. So to kill that time you try something else.
- Shuffle a deck of cards, deal yourself 5 cards every billion years
- Each time you get a royal flush, buy a lottery ticket
- Each time that ticket wins the jackpot, throw a grain of sand in the grand canyon
- When the grand canyon's full, take 1oz of rock off Mount Everest, empty the canyon and carry on.
- When Everest has been levelled, check the timer.
There's barely any change. 5.364x10^67 seconds left. You'd have to repeat this process 256 times to have run out the timer.